Integrated Management System Policy
MTM business activities are design, development, manufacturing, supply, installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance services including refurbishment & re-manufacturing of Power and Distribution Transformers.
MTM recognises the world’s growing need for energy and aims to produce quality products and related services at competitive price with minimum impact to the environment without compromising on safety and health.
MTM is committed to quality, environmental affairs, safety and health and providing excellent professional practices in testing throughout its business activities. In achieving the policy, management is dedicated to:
- Provide quality products and services that meet customers’ expectations within specified time frame at competitive price and continually improve the effectiveness of the integrated management system.
- Continually strive to improve the quality of:
- Products & services
- Safety and health
through effective implementation of Integrated Management System in meeting customers, community at large, legal and other requirements.
- Develop competent and productive work force to achieve operational excellence that fully comply with all relevant environmental, safety and health regulations, legislative and other requirements an integrity, accuracy and confidentiality analysis test report.
- Aim for minimum defects, adverse to environment and prevention of injury and ill health through communication to our customers, employees, contractors and stake holders.
- Comply with applicable environmental, safety, health, legal, laboratory and other requirements and report to authorities promptly and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- Provide the frame work for setting and reviewing Quality, Evironmental, Safety & Health, Laboratory Management System objectives and targets.
The achievement will be reflected in the continual improvement of our operations.